8 Great Hacks to Increase Your Car’s Mileage per Gallon
Here is a video with 8 tips that will surely increase your car’s mileage per gallon.
In case you’ve forgotten some – here’s the list:
1. Check and correct your car’s tire inflation
2. Remove excess stuff from your car’s trunk
3. Remove spare tire and jack – use tire inflation can “flat fix” instead
4. Change Oil to low friction synthetic one
5. Change Spark Plugs and Air Filter
6. Shut the car off when idle for more than 30 seconds (at traffic lights)
7. Shut off Air conditioning when you don’t really need it
8. Best one of all – Add Pure Acetone to your gas tank in smaller amount.
If you like this – please share it with your friends…